We recently presented a webinar on the key findings from our 2012 State of HR Survey. Use the link to listen to:
- Presenteesim – What is it? How common is it? What do you need to do about it?
- Employee engagement - Why are engagement strategies falling and what are the implications?
- Employee Health and wellbeing – is this really such a low HR priority? What does that mean for your business? How are you exposed?
- Running lean workforces – is it sustainable? What are the knock on effects? What are the short and long term costs?
- Talent management – Where should your HR resources be allocated? Does talent management actually make a difference?
- HR metrics – What do you need? What is really useful?
- Will metrics change the HR value proposition?